Friday 13 January 2017

"." Reality check! #2.

Hey guys,
So, since I am wanting Reality check to be a weekly thing, I'll get started.

"Be the person you needed as a kid."

This one got me. I was always aiming to be thinner or be prettier but what I didn't realize was that I was supposed to me working on the inside. Coming from someone who grew up with depression I have to say that I needed someone who was good at listening, was always there for me, was stable, watched movies with me and more importantly someone who would just sit with me and talk about deep things on the stairs in the back garden. (I know oddly specific...) But that's who I needed so now I am working on how to become that person. Although, I already do most of these things I want to work on making them more prominent.
When I first meet someone, I don't want them to go away thinking I have nice eyes I want them going away thinking I was a good listener, easy to talk to, funny and had nice eyes.
If everyone was who they needed growing up then this world would be amazing. It wouldn't be perfect but it'd be pretty damn good.
Thanks and sorry for the short post but bye,
Girls alias.

No comments:

Post a Comment