Saturday 2 July 2016

I think my house is haunted.

I didn't upload yesterday because I was having a relaxing day then uploading later but could. So what happened was... I was lying on my bed just watching some YouTubers before locking my iPad. In the reflection were my face and the face of some young woman where there should have been a blank wall. I was shocked with fear that I couldn't take my eyes off of her until finally I blinked and she was gone. I unlocked my iPad and messaged my sister to knock on my door 4 times before walking in which is what she did. I was so freaked out and refused to stay in there any longer. I went downstairs and after telling my dad he informed me that a few days prior my mum was going to bed and before she turned the light on she heard some girl whispered behind the door "Hi" or "Mum" She couldn't really tell and refused to spend the night in there. I didn't know this so freaked out.
I have been feeling weird like something was here or someone was watching me and now I know why...
A little later my sister and I ventured upstairs and all was fine till we walked to the end of the hall to my room. I reached for the handle and the second my finger touched it my dog barked freaking us all out because my dad believes that dogs and babies can see the dead. I wasn't going to risk it so pushed my sister out of the way and ran back downstairs. I wasn't going to die because my sister was too slow. Later she confessed that she was going to whisper "Hi" when I opened the door because she's evil. I sucked it up after watching a film with my family and went back to my room to go to bed utterly afraid. After getting ready I sat on my bed with the door closed and my lights on. I couldn't sleep at all till I heard my sister leaving for work so decided to sleep in her room where there was no ghosts, spirits or devils (like I said she had left). haha.
So, I refuse to go into my room and it killed me when I had to grab my laptop because I was close to doing it when I got my dad to grab it as I sat downstairs and waited. Needless to say, I might need Sam and Dean's help on this one. (Supernatural reference). I wrote anti-possession symbols on my arm so I'm set for now but if it comes off without me noticing then I'm screwed.
So, My challenge for you is to freak yourself out. Whether you watch a horror movie, watch a gameplay of a scary game (or play it yourself) You could maybe even tell stories with your friends and family about experiences.
I will not be doing the last one since my family and friends have a long history of creepy things going on and I'm not ready for it.
Thanks for reading,
Girls Alias.

No comments:

Post a Comment