Thursday 30 June 2016

I got soooo much done.

Today was extremely eventful. So, I started off by only falling asleep at 9 in the morning and waking up at 1 in the afternoon, after that, I went downstairs, had some breakfast, took a shower, played GTA with my sister and that's it.
Although a lot didn't happen today it was really fun and I got to spend some time with my sisters because after play GTA all day my other sister joined us in watching Shane Dawson and I don't say this much. Who am I kidding I say it all the time as I fangirl? He gives me life! I was messaging my friend again today and it was a tiny bit awkward to begin and slow but by the end, it was like nothing happened, I really liked it and I hope it just continues because it would a shame to lose a 3 year best friend over something so small but being fangirls really helped because we got more comfortable after talking about Dylan O'Brien (HE GIVES ME LIFE!!!!!) and after that we ranted about the godly (Pun intended... Thor joke!) Tom Hiddleston dating Taylor Swift. Honestly, I'm mad of course but I'm just excited to hear the break song where she can't say anything bad about him because he's a true gentleman.
If Taylor were to write a break-up song about him this is what it would be like...:
"He was just perfect. He treated me like a lady, a queen, his everything. I can't really complain cos' he's perfect in every way. Yeah, I was the problem I was to blame he was too good and I did it for the fame."
Not trying to hate on Taylor she is fine in my books but I can just image that stage. Her sitting there with Ben and Jerries crying like a baby. Let's be honest I would too... But that's not the point.
Alright, I'm done rambling but today your challenge is to make a goal for the month. In the month of July, my goal is going to be sleep right because I'm an insomniac but I don't do anything to stop it. I can run on like 3 hours of sleep for a whole week but it's not healthy and I want to attempt to healthier because I am screwed up medically and I don't really fight it, I just coexist with my illnesses.
Thanks for reading,
Girls Alias.

No comments:

Post a Comment