Sunday 3 July 2016

Late nights and picking fights.

After my experiences with creepy and supernatural things going on I have to admit I had to get night lights. I know I'm acting like a baby but my family has a history of seeing things they shouldn't. I went out and got bright coloured night lights which calmed me down a lot and I think I'm going to have them every night of my life because they were so calming and relieved so much stress and I had the best sleep I have in a while. After that not much happened, I just scrolled on the internet and ate.... A lot of junk!
I also got one of my sister to start watching Teen Wolf but she was in such a bad mood and didn't like it. I protested that it was because we'd only watched 3 episodes but I'm thinking if she isn't hooked already she might never be. I strongly believe that she'll love it but she can hold a grudge like nobodies business which means if she doesn't like it within a few seasons she'll refuse to watch it or simply hate it. I didn't know it was possible. I'm might just killer... That'll solve everything!
I'm gonna go downstairs and eat because although I was eating a load of junk this morning I skipped all meals. Sorry for the tiny chapter but my challenge for you today is make a goal for tomorrow and see it through. I'm going to set my goal as go for a walk tomorrow because it's a bit of freedom before my summer camp and it'll be nice to get some fresh air as I haven't been on a relaxing walk for a while.
I mean I went on a walk yesterday to Subway (Don't judge) but it wasn't relaxing because it began raining like crazy and I came back soaking wet. I love the rain but not when I'm carrying two ice cold drinks in my hands.
Thanks for reading,
Girls Alias.

No comments:

Post a Comment