Monday 27 June 2016

FREEDOM!

Today I'm free. 
I have finished my final exam and although I wasn't confident with it I was still so excited once it was done. I don't know why but as soon as I left the exam I wanted to jump with joy and dance around even though I'm terrified of the future. 
I do have to go to school one last time tomorrow for a leavers assembly but it won't be that bad... Hopefully. 

Tomorrow is actually prom night but I'm not going. I was going to go with my friends and just hang out and not take it seriously like a lot of people are but I had an argument with my best friend and everyone from the friend group stayed with her while I skipped lunch to avoid them. I have to admit... I can be a bitch. Basically, I complained about her inviting some guy to our private plans and it all spiralled out of control. The guy she invited I don't get on with because he reminds me of myself so I'm easily annoyed at him and hate him. I do feel bad about hating him because it's not his fault but the hatred washes over me and I can't help but glare or say a snide comment.  
My friends and I were a pack. We had each other's backs and now I'm the lonely Omega who used to be a co-Alpha. I feel like it's too late to heal anything even though she has been my best friend for years. I don't know what to do and feel so guilty for feeling the way I do. 

I wish I didn't have depression and anxiety. I just feel so trapped in my own body. I know what I shouldn't do yet I do it anyway. I feel homesick and I always do, even when I'm sitting in bed. There's too much going on and I can't think straight. Just in time for my summer holidays where I'll be sitting in the house watching films, fangirling, reading some books, fangirling, reading fanfiction and fangirling. 
I love fangirling! 
Anyway, my personal challenge for you is to apologise to someone. Whether you hurt their feelings when you were kids or simply apologise for not cleaning your room when you're told to (Guilty!) and I want you to show them that you mean it and patch up any relationships or friendships that are taboo subjects so you can live life to the fullest. 
Thanks for reading, 
Girls Alias. 

No comments:

Post a Comment