Wednesday 29 June 2016

Lots of time, little to do.

Since I had the luxury of sleeping in and not going to school I decided to go to the cinemas with my sister. We watch the secret lives of pets which I loved.
I'm currently sitting in bed with my new jumper on. I have been in it all day and I love it. My sister bought me a Teen Wolf Lacrosse jumper and I'm infatuated with it. I can't take it off. Other than that not much happened today except I talked to my friend.
It was extremely awkward at first and between each message, there was a few minutes pause but in the end, I had a breakdown and like usual she was there for me to help. I have to admit I considered not sorting things out because I thought that I shouldn't have to settle for someone for the sake of having someone but I came to realize that she made me happy and I needed her.
She would always distract me from my troubles and she always listened when things were bad. She was an amazing best friend and a fellow fangirl. It would be a complete shame for me to lose my best friend to a small argument which only occurred because tensions were high due to school and life stress. She helped me see that. I hope that soon it won't be awkward between us at all and we can go back the way we were or at least somewhat close. The letter I received yesterday from my past self, helped me see that she was best friend then and she still was until recently (because of me) but she has stayed with me this long and been through so much with me as well as guide me in the right direction so I shouldn't give in to my depression and anxiety as it pushes people away. I have to fight for every second because having a tomorrow is a privilege that I take for granted.
I believe she was born to be my guardian angel and platonic soul mate. Without her, I might not be alive and we're so similar that often we would state that we were the same person and I have never realized how amazing that is till now.
So, your challenge is to appreciate everything you have and see it as a blessing. I want you to thank everyone that helps you every single day and show them that you care. So, I'm going to go hug my parents and friends.
Thanks for reading,
Girls Alias.

No comments:

Post a Comment