Sunday 26 June 2016

I've never been so afraid in my life!

So, welcome to my blog.
The most random and moronic blog you may ever read. Although this may seem like a bad way to start I thought I would be honest with you. I have depression and anxiety with a terrible anger problem.
So, I'm having a bit of an existential crisis. Tomorrow I have my final exam of the season and it would be an understatement if I said I wasn't prepared. Me having a panic attack over my inevitable failure lead my mind to wonder about later life.
As not many of you will know, I wish to be an actress.
After many, many tears I got annoyed at myself. Although people should feel utterly upset while having a break down I only got angry at myself.
I went to the wonderful world of Google and found the probabilities of making it as a movie star.
Me being born me had the probability of 1 in 20 million but after looking up the probability of being a movie star was 1 in 1,303,000 which is lower odds than me being born the way I am.
This really helped with bringing my spirits up as well as watching the internship. I love this film and if you haven't watched it then you're missing out! It has Dylan Obrien in it who is one of my idols and is a part of the reason why I want to be an actress. I also love actors like Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, Jared Padalecki, Tyler Posey, Dylan Sprayberry, Daniel Radcliff, Martin Freeman, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr and much more.
As you may be able to guess from this line up I am a huge fan of Teen Wolf, Supernatural, The Maze Runner, The Avengers, Harry Potter and the hobbit and much more.
Confession: I'm a fangirl!
I have a task for you. I want you to find the probability of you become what you want to become whether that's a model, a lawyer or a YouTuber and compare it to the probability of 1 in 20 million and who knows? Maybe it will make you feel better if you have any doubt that you can make it like I know you can.
If you'd like you can message me your probabilities or anything you'd like to tell me.
Thanks for reading,
Girls alias.

No comments:

Post a Comment